Ask Myra or "FAQs"
* Where do I go to see how many CE credits I have?
* Where do I see what Education Classes ACAR has to offer?
*If you have a Lunch&Learn Certificate you must present your certificate at the time of the class to receive the class at no cost.
* I want to take Ethics online for free... Where do I go?
Go to www.realtor.org
. There will be a link towards the bottom of the page. You must first register on the site and set up your username and password. If you forget your login information, you can look it up using your nine-digit NRDS number.
* I need legal help…
The Legal Hotline is: 1-800-858-8701 get more info * Who do I contact when I have tech problems with our online forms?
For Forms Tech Support: 1-407-947-2107
* I have questions on filling out the new forms, where do I go for info?
If you are unsure how to fill out the forms check with your broker or an attorney
* Is there a class I can take that will help me with the new forms?
There are several classes that walk you through the Idaho REALTOR® Forms. Check the Education Schedule
for the next available one.
* Do I get any discounts or benefits for being a REALTOR®?
You will need the Equal Housing Logo on any advertisements for property. HUD has set guidelines regarding size [View them here
] or you can visit the HUD website
* Where do I sign up for classes online?
Check the Education Tab for a schedule of classes. With each class, there will be a link to sign up.
* What forms are available at ACAR?
- Atlas Map with Ada and Canyon Counties (showing our areas)
- Blue Brochures (Agency Law)
- Lead Based Paint pamplets
* I’m having problems with another REALTOR® where can I file a complaint?
You can file the complaint through the association. If you think the REALTOR® behaved unethically, you can file an ethics complaint
. If you are challenging how commission was disbursed, you can file an arbitration request
* Did You Know, ACAR Has a Matching Gifts Program?