Advantages of Being a REALTOR® Member:
* Access to real estate books and forms
* Board sponsored educational programs at low cost to members
* Industry News Bulletins and monthly programs such as MATCH and Young Professionals Network (YPN) to keep you informed
* A pledge to uphold the REALTORS® Code of Ethics, a high standard of professional conduct and service
* Access to a Professional Standards Committee that is able to handle business disputes and avoid costly lawsuits and bad publicity. Possible violations of the REALTOR® Code of Ethics are also handled by this body.
* Political clout and legislative monitoring through the efforts of the local, State, and National Association’s governmental advocacy program. The associations support candidates that are sympathetic to the REALTOR® viewpoint and contribute to their election campaigns. A community and government affairs staff position represents you to local government agencies.
* Access to various REALTOR® institutes and professional designations including GRI (Graduate REALTOR® Institute), GREEN (NAR's Sustainable Property Designation), ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative), and SRS (Seller Representative Specialist).
* Use of the name "REALTOR®" which has public acceptance
* Access to national industry trends, financial trends, governmental intervention, and REALTOR® accomplishment through the National Association of REALTORS®. Access to the Ada County Association of REALTORS® and the Intermountain Multiple Listing Service which allows REALTORS® to pool listings and effect cooperative brokerage efforts in an expanded market area.